Sunday, December 9, 2012

things i want to do to improve not only my grades, but myself overall:

  • delete all social network apps on my phone 
  • make mixtapes for different moods
  • listen to those mixtapes
  • when you have free-time, don't get on the computer - read instead
  • find a hobby
  • go for walks 
  • get out of my room more
  • spend more time with my family
  • clean my room more often
  • stop being so bitter, brighten up!
  • make new friends
  • run more
  • workout at least 4 times a week 
  • spend less than 1 hour watching tv. or on the computer daily 
  • do yoga, pilates, and zumba
  • enter scholarship contests 


things to do until break

  • begin the above list
  • ace the logarithms test
  • write the best damn essay you've ever written in your life, for AP lang

1 comment: