Thursday, September 20, 2012

My stomach is weird. I can eat perfectly fine one day and the other day I'm not hungry at all. I've been feeling really shitty about eating and nauseous for days; now I've gotten my will to eat back.

So, today was Spirit Night at Chick-Fil-A and my family and I came out to eat. I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich looking forward to eating a "real meal". My cousins little spoiled brat of a daughter runs off and doesn't tell her mom what she wants, so she gets her nuggets. When she runs back she begins throwing a fit in front of everybody around us screaming at her mom that she wants a sandwich and that her mom has to buy her one. My fucking cousin takes my food off the table (I'm not even half-way done) and gives it to her kid as if it was hers. To top it off she turns around and asks "oh was this yours?". I'm angry and I'm not hungry anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment