Thursday, November 29, 2012

(from the other day)


Erica acts like a fucking 15 year-old girl. I swear she's bitter about everything, she whines 24/7, if things don't go her way she yells and ignores you for the rest of the day, if you says something that slightly upsets her even though its true she finds 50 harsh things and spots them all at you one after another (it got to the point where I just broke down and started crying right there), she's a bitch, she walks like 10 seconds ahead everywhere and leaves without saying a word and we spend 20 minutes looking for her, then when we find her she says "nobody cares where I am anyways" when nobody had done or said anything. This has happened several times. There is not a single fucking day she doesn't say anything about my hair. "It looks fucking disgusting, I want to throw up just looking at it" "you know you should try brushing it sometime, I'm embarrassed just to be seen with you" "why don't you straighten it like normal girls" "maybe you should start fixing your hair, maybe that way you would look pretty"

And my dad. My dad doesn't look happy to be with us ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment