Tuesday, November 6, 2012

One thing that really makes me mad is when people are ignorant towards other people beliefs (in this case political beliefs) and apathetic. People who say "who cares about politics" or "everyone just calm the fuck down" or "we can't even vote so?" really pisses me off; people can support their party or talk about politics openly if they fucking want to. They don't need some dumbass high-schooler to tell them to stop. Also, I hope they realize that we're voting in the next election and it will fucking matter: why not start caring now?. Other things that piss me off are when people are like "If __________ wins I'm moving to __________" no you're not. or hating the opposing candidate and bashing on him when you don't even know what he stands for; try looking at both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment