Friday, February 8, 2013

I'm distressed by the fact that I haven't taken the time to update this "blog" (it's more like a public diary heh). I made it to look back at my junior year and well it's mostly just been a place for me to complain and I guess that's what I'm going to remember of this year: an irked kid. Any who, nothings happened at all, really. I did get my license though, and that's definitely something to remember. It just really sucks to have a mode of transportation, but no where to go.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I used to get flustered because I wasn't out having the "high school" experience every now and then; drinking, having sex, disappearing for the weekend. You know? those kinds of things. Now I just really don't fucking care. I don't care enough to go out with anyone to drink, smoke, pop pills, watch movies, anything. I don't care for anyone at this shit-hole institution. I don't give two fucks about it or anyone and I really can't wait to fucking leave. I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER DAMN YEAR. As much as I've tried to convince myself that I am a people person, that there is good in people and as much as I've tried to find things in a person that I could possibly like - get attached to - I can't. I guess it's true that I'm full of angst. It's taken me until now to accept it. No it's not like the kind of "hate for everyone" those pretentious people from tumblr with their heads up their asses have. It's different. I'm a cynical bitch and that's who I am. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. It's tearing me apart. I hate this fucking school. I hate those kids. I hate this house. I hate this town. I hate being angry. Cheers for apathy and self-loathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment