Sunday, February 17, 2013


1: Full name katya sindel castro
2: Zodiac sign cancer
3: 3 Fears falling in public, rejection, attachment
4: 3 things I love mint shakes, affection, water
5: 4 turns on curly mops of hair, boys in leather jackets, shyness confidence
6: 4 turns off ego, pretentiousness, bad odor, pushy
7: My best friend I have several really good friends, but the only one I confide in is Anna
8: Sexual orientation straight
9: My best first date never had one
10: How tall am I 5’3” (160 cm)
11: What do I miss healthy habits
12: What time were I born around 630
13: Favourite color green
14: Do I have a crush no
15: Favourite quote I’ve heard many good quotes that I like, but none have really stuck in my mind, so can’t say I have one
16: Favourite place my bedroom
17: Favourite food coconut, mint shakes and protein bars
18: Do I use sarcasm yeah
19: What am I listening to right now rumble fish (movie)
20: First thing I notice in new person hair
21: Shoe size 9
22: Eye color dark brown
23: Hair color dark brown
24: Favourite style of clothing I didn’t know styles had names
25: Ever done a prank call? yes
26: What colour of underwear I'm wearing now? white with multi-colored Christmas trees 
27: Meaning behind my URL insightful in polish
28: Favourite movie dazed and confused
29: Favourite song the killing moon
30: Favourite band I can’t say that I have one currently
31: How I feel right now like nothing
32: Someone I love my brother, Ian
33: My current relationship status single
34: My relationship with my parents shit
35: Favourite holiday Christmas
36: Tattoos and piercing  I have nose, ears
37: Tattoos and piercing I want something small, insignificant, behind my ear, neck, hip (if I lost enough weight) or slightly to the side of my wrist. I want my belly button (ha) and my cartilage pierced 
38: The reason I joined Tumblr I was bored
39: Do I and my last ex hate each other? Uh
40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts? No
41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted? No
42: When did I last hold hands? Like a couple weeks ago
43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning? 20 minutes or less
44: Have I shaved your legs in the past three days? Yes
45: Where am I right now? Bed
46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me? Whichever one of my friends I’m with that isn’t too drunk themselves to take care of someone
47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? Reasonable
48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad? Yes
49: Am I excited for anything? Getting my SAT results back, Anna coming for spring break, Sweetlife, Firefly, starfucker, summer
50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? No
51: How often do I wear a fake smile? Never, if you’re unhappy, don’t express false or accurate facial emotions, that’s really stupid
52: When was the last time I hugged someone? Today
53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me? I don’t care
54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not? No
55: What is something I disliked about today? It was slow, boring and it dragged on forever
56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? The person I will love more than a friend, the one I can spend the rest of my life with and be happy with
57: What do I think about most? Attaining goals I set for myself
58: What’s my strangest talent? Don’t have any
59: Do I have any strange phobias? No
60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind
61: What was the last lie I told? Didn’t purge
62: Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Phone
63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Yes and yes (not like the green Martian kind, but another life form outside of our planet)
64: Do I believe in magic? No
65: Do I believe in luck? No
66: What's the weather like right now? Windy, cold, brusque
67: What was the last book I've read? Please ignore Vera Dietz
68: Do I like the smell of gasoline? Yeah
69: Do I have any nicknames? Kat (mostly), Katie, Kathy (least preferable)
70: What was the worst injury I've ever had? Twisted my ankle
71: Do I spend money or save it? Save, then spend
72: Can I touch my nose with a tounge? No
73: Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me? Yeah
74: Favourite animal? Panda
75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM? Watching a movie
76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is? ????
77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it? Someday – The Strokes, I Could Go – Oberhofer
78: How can you win my heart? Show me affection lmao
79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone? I don’t want to think about dying rn
80: What is my favorite word? Sporadically (only bc I watched Clueless yesterday)
81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr can’t think of 5 off the top of my head
82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say? Get shit together people
83: Do I have any relatives in jail? Yeah
84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power? Shape-shifter
85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on? What’s the most exciting thing you have ever done? I wouldn’t know what to say
86: What is my current desktop picture? Cults at Firefly
87: Had sex? No
88: Bought condoms? No
89: Gotten pregnant? No
90: Failed a class? Yes
91: Kissed a boy? No, not like a *real* one
92: Kissed a girl? No
93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain? No
94: Had job? No
95: Left the house without my wallet? Yes
96: Bullied someone on the internet? Not to their face
97: Had sex in public? No
98: Played on a sports team? Yes
99: Smoked weed? Yes
100: Did drugs? Yes
101: Smoked cigarettes? Yes
102: Drank alcohol? Yes
103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan? Yes
104: Been overweight? Yes, all my life
105: Been underweight? No
106: Been to a wedding? Yes
107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? Yes
108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight? Yes
109: Been outside my home country? Yes
110: Gotten my heart broken? No
111: Been to a professional sports game? No
112: Broken a bone? No
113: Cut myself? Yes
114: Been to prom? No
115: Been in airplane? Yes
116: Fly by helicopter? No
117: What concerts have I been to?
Bands/People I’ve Seen
jason castro
the maine
austin gibbs
this century
the maine (again)
nevershoutnever
the downtown fiction
you me and everyone we know
allstar weekend
the ready set
go radio
valencia
runner runner
anarbor
a rocket to the moon
the summer set
hey monday
yellowcard
all time low
austin gibbs (again)
augustana
the maine (again)
anarbor (again)
carter husley
pierce the veil
woe is me
the amity affliction
let live
miss may i
mac miller
bad veins
clap your hands say yeah
two door cinema club
crystal castles
health
oberhofer
matt and kim
chippy non-stop
honey cocaine
rye rye
kreayshawn
118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex? No
119: Learned another language? Yes
120: Wore make up? Yes
121: Lost my virginity before I was 18? No
122: Had oral sex? No
123: Dyed my hair? Yes
124: Voted in a presidential election? No
125: Rode in an ambulance? No
126: Had a surgery? Yes
127: Met someone famous? Yes
128: Stalked someone on a social network? Yes
129: Peed outside? Yes
130: Been fishing? Yes
131: Helped with charity? Yes
132: Been rejected by a crush? No
133: Broken a mirror? Yes
134: What do I want for birthday? Clothes
135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names? 2, I don’t know
136: Was I named after anyone? No
137: Do I like my handwriting? Yes
138: What was my favourite toy as a child? Barbie dolls
139: Favourite Tv Show? Buckwild, lmao    That 70’s Show
140: Where do I want to live when older? Portland, NYC, Boston, a place with lots of trees, or a small waterfront town
141: Play any musical instrument? Saxophone, drums
142: One of my scars, how did I get it? Burn
143: Favourite pizza toping? Jalapeno
144: Am I afraid of the dark? Kind of
145: Am I afraid of heights? Depends
146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad? No
147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end? Yes
148: What I'm really bad at A lot of things, but mostly carrying on a decent or interesting conversation
149: What my greatest achievments are Losing 45 pounds
150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me called me a “fat, ugly, Mexican
151: What I'd do if I won in a lottery Buy myself a lot of clothes and shoes, pay for college, keep the rest in a bank account for when I need it
152: What do I like about myself my hair
153: My closest Tumblr friend I don’t have tumblr friends
154: Something I fantasise about boys, hahaha
155: Any question you'd like ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment